Monday, October 15, 2012

MUSICIANS SPOTLIGHT

Jacob Le Doux artist/actor/musician/entertainer Crimson Orchid is my band I also perform at hiphop shows with my solo stuff as JLe Doux the band consists of rhandy parks on guitar, ryan scott poole, on phat base, and brandon wagner on drums the band was established in 03 and has been an east coast traveling band ever since. I have done over 30 collabs with local bmore artists, I have worked on 16 film projects with local directors and photographers we currently have upcoming shows as Crimson Orchid on nov 30th at house of rock and dec 28th at the sidebar in bmore.we currently have upcoming shows as Crimson Orchid on nov 30th at house of rock and dec 28th at the sidebar in bmore.
CHECK OUT JACOB LE DOUX AND CRIMSON ORCHID: http://www.reverbnation.com/jacobLeDoux Jacob Le Doux is also an Actor... he has been casted in a host of films in the DMV and he is a filmmakers dream with his talent.

No comments:

Post a Comment