Wednesday, October 24, 2012

A SPECIAL FEATURED SPOTLIGHT

Tiffany Rodkell is a Motivational Speaker for today’s youth, sexual assault victims, and church hurt individuals. She motivates and encourages others to realize their inner strength to become the person they were always meant to be. As she is currently studying to get her bachelors in Biblical Studies, Tiffany strives in speaking from experience instead of educational background. Touch My Heart Instead is an LLC started by Tiffany Rodkell in 2011; as the Managing Member Tiffany strives in reaching the hearts of individuals instead of simply their minds. For leaving an impression on one’s heart results in leaving a lasting imprint on a person’s intellect. Tiffany Rodkell is a native of Baltimore, MD and is presently in the works of writing her first published book, “When Tears…” For further information visit her website at www.Tiffanyrodkell.net today!
ACCESS DMV INTERVIEW WITH TIFFANY RODKELL ADMV:What was your reason to become a motivational speaker? TR:I was a part of Toastmaster International at my previous job in Corporate America. Through this public speaking club, I found my true passion, and that is empowering people through the use of words, uniquely organized by you. ADMV:How did you become involved in becoming an activist in women who have been abused? TR: About 2-3 years ago, I volunteered at a non-profit organization called TurnAround Inc. Here I became knowledgeable of what survivors still may endure to this day. Sexual Assault is able to steal a person’s identity away from them, causing them to become bitter instead of better. Each time there is an event for abused women I am there front in center to give my support. ADMV: What does it feel like to know that you have helped someone who has been abused? TR: It feels great! I feel as if I am living out my purpose. Because I am a survivor and can relate to other abused women, it continuously broadens my outlook on how things happen for a reason. The fact that I went through to help the next woman, empowers me each and every day. ADMV: What are you long term goals in your work? TR: My long term goals consist of having other motivators to join my team. I would like to open up my own establishment where my audiences come to me instead of me going to them. This way I would be able to follow my own “house rules” and speak more of the raw truth on these particular issues. I also would like to open up my own prayer house where the non-religious can come to just pray to God without formality ADMV: Where does your strength come from, in order to help others? TR: My strength comes from God the Creator. My direct communication to God through prayer and meditation enables me to remain balanced. I read a lot of books and attend diverse conferences; I never stop learning and enlightening myself on the views of others FOR MORE INFORMATION ON TIFFANY RODKELL VISIT HER WEBSITE www.tiffanyrodkell.net

No comments:

Post a Comment